Monday, October 19, 2009

Aimee's Sephora Friends and Family Haul.

In case anyone was curious, I hauled a lot during the Sephora Family and Friends sale which started last night! In anticipation for this sale, I've been crunching numbers and squeezing the last drops out of my products and skincare for a month trying not to buy stuff until now and I went crazy when the sale did start. Most of them are refills/staples of things I need and ran out of, and some are just fun things. :)

The following is a list of the things I hauled and my comments/thoughts about them (whether I've used them before or not!). Some of these are old favorites so I may make a note on what you definitely should get.

Lancome BI-FACIL Eye Makeup Remover
This is a Holy Grail item for me. It's the most efficient and gentle eye make up remover ever and I cannot use anything else!

Guerlain Eyeshadow Palette in Brun Mordore
I couldn't find a picture of the actual palette I bought, and these are different colors, but I bought them in lovely neutrals and browns! I haven't even swatched this but I have heard lots of good things about it so here's hoping. :)

Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Super Stash
OK, guys, I am way excited about this. I love love love the Urban Decay liners. They stay on me like nobody's business and all the pretty colors are exciting! A side note: I also got the full size liner in Dime, which is like a silvery glimmery color. :)

Lancome OSCILLATION Mascara
I've always wanted to try this famous vibrating mascara, and what better time to do so than during the Friends and Family sale? :)

Make Up Forever All Mat Make Up Primer
I swear that one day I will do a real review of this, but suffice to say that I've gone through several bottles of this stuff and I still cannot live without it.

Too Faced NEutral Eye Collection Palette
I have too many neutral eyeshadows for my own good, but this one is just so pretty and so well rounded that I couldn't resist! I highly recommend this. I swatched it in store and the texture is smooth and the colors are fabulous and universal.

Well, that's it for now. I think I have a Philosophy haul coming up also during the F&F sale, for some bath and body and exfoliating products, but here's the full extent of my current haul.

The Sephora Friends and Family sale will lats until November 2nd. Use code FF2009 to redeem for 20% off entire cart.


No comments:

Post a Comment