Saturday, May 30, 2009

Welcome to Pretty In Pink!


Hi there!

In my several years of make up obsession and learning to use make up effectively, I have learned so much from other bloggers (my favorites are Temptalia, Musings of a Muse, and The Daily Cookie!). I have decided to give back to this wonderful community and begin a make up blog to post about things I love, and perhaps a look or two, even though my skills are nowhere up to par with some of the other beauty bloggers!

For now I want to focus on things that I have used for a long time, the tried and the truth, new things I'm loving, as well as focus on Asian skin and eyes.

Coming up are some posts with looks, favorites, and reviews! Please look forward to them.

For now, enjoy this very easy and neutral look I did for church a while ago!


This is a very simple look using Mauvement pigment and MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack. It's an easy daily look!

No comments:

Post a Comment